2006 2007 2008 2009 Yamaha R6 Quad CCFL halo angel eyes kit
This is the coolest light mod you can to to your R6, our LED Halo kit will turn heads!
BKMOTO LED rings have the most SMD LED's per ring, for an almost gapless full circle. (most other kits only have 16-24 LED's per ring)
LED halos are brighter than CCFL and easier to install, no inverter boxes to hide.
Each Kit will come with everything you need to install into your headlight, including the high temp Clear Silicone Glue.
Pair these halos with our R6 HID kit for an unbelievable headlight
Add 1 on/off switch to turn off the headlights and ride with just the halos
and 2nd on/off switch to manually control halos on/off
1.remove headlight from bike
2. Preheat oven to 225F degrees, place headlight on a towel and into middle of oven for 7 minutes at 225F degrees
3. remove headlight, put on gloves, and pry open the headlight with a flat head screw driver.
4. glue the halo rings right onto the projectors with the supplied silicone glue, tape them in a few spots until the glue is dry (24-48 hours)
5. repeat step 2 and while the headlight is hot, close up the lenses.
6. connect the halos to any power source, either run a wire to the battery with a switch or tap into the low beam + and - wires, which are at the bottom of the headlight.
7. put the bike back together and enjoy.